Ariel Gustav GUERRA
✺ Ariel belongs to a lineage of three generations of designers on acoustics and studied music composition on piano, together with applied skills on music for film and publicity. He composes for a wide range of classical and electronic instruments since 1991.
✺ Ariel travelled to 23 countries. His argentine and swiss nationalities, and long stays in Nepal as a monk and rest of Asia give his music a rich and undeniable spiritual background, and an experienced, cosmopolitan vibe.
More about Jennifer Brie HERE
Last interview with Ariel:
– What is your dream job?
– Anything that involves bright people
– What are your major goals in life?
– High-end fun, reliable spirituality and proper legacy
– What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
– Fall in love
– When your partner does something you don’t like, do you tell them?
– I use the DESC method
– What was your worst job?
– Selling precious stones in Paris
– What’s a secret skill that you have?
– Well I won’t tell, it’s secret
– What is your most treasured memory?
– My first spiritual awakening in 2003
– What’s the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in elementary school?
– I defended a girl and got kicked while holding something in my hands. I still remember what I was holding.
– If you could take a one month trip anywhere in the world and money was not a consideration, where would you go? What would you do there?
– I already did it countless times
– If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
– From active to passive income
– If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?
– Raising awareness in people, free resources for everybody, and another set of three wishes
– What are your biggest turn offs about the opposite sex?
– Defensiveness, blue jeans
– What are the five most important things in your life?
– Quality, beauty, love, authenticity and waking up in the morning without clock
– Do you have a childhood memory that makes you smile every time you think of it?
– What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
– Open my heart